Friday, August 10, 2007

Oceanside

Well, we made it here! I am sitting in Shannon and Liz's house in Oceanside, CA. It was a long drive down. To be honest, my emotions are still running pretty high....not all good. I've been having thoughts running rampant about whether or not I stay or go....obviously I decided to come down! I'm being obedient to God for this season. I believe that I will be coming home; however, I have people telling me that I'm going to love it here and never want to go home to Washington! Do you see my dilemma? I'm trying to be obedient, I'm emotional, I'm scared to death but excited, and I already want to come home!!! Obviously, I will be constantly praying about what God wants me to do and do what is right for me. I still have school to think about and getting through all of that as well.....so......!!!!! Plus, my Maddy keeps calling me telling me that she loves me and wishes that I would just come and live with them!

Anyway, I just needed to express some emotions! Forgive me for barging through! Love you all!!

1 comment:

MKD said...

Please keep us posted about your new chapter in life in Oceanside!!!! I didn't get to say good bye to you properly since we were on Vacation when you left!!!!
I miss your laugh already and now I won't have a buddy to sit by at church on Sunday's....ok I'm going to stop now because I'm not helping you. This is just for a season right? All this discomfort and sadness will be over soon!
Who knows!? you could come back someday afterall. Besides you have to at least come & visit!!