Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fishies, Auntie, Fishies

Just before I left for Cali my sister Camille and I, along with cutie patootie Dajia, went up to the South Hill Mall and Petco. Once in the store Dajia ran straight for the fish tanks totally excited...tapping on the fronts, yelling at her Mom to come look and just in awe of all the fishes. My batteries were dying; however, I did manage to get a few cute pictures of her and the fishies.


This is her running toward the tanks...."Come look Momma!"






One of the rare moments that she granted me a cheese smile before turning right around and looking at the fishes again!

"Sheesh, Auntie haven't you taken enough pictures of me?"







This picture of Camille and Dajia, with her arm around her Mom, looking at the fish tank is probably my favorite.

"I like this one, oh and that one. Come closer Mom and see this one!"

OH the innocence of childhood...how sweet it is!

No comments: