Friday, August 17, 2007

Job Interview

Yuck. I haven't had to go to a job interview for quite a while now....in WA I was established at a couple of schools, plus I had a few part time jobs that I had been at for years. But now that I am somewhere new and I need to pay my bills, I have to go job hunting again!!! Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. So anyways...I have a job interview at an office today for a part-time receptionist job. The hours are Noon-5pm...don't know any other details yet, but I will definitely let you know. I have also signed up with a temp service, and I am going to go into Starbucks on Monday--they have open interviews on Mondays! I'll be honest...trying to find something that pays enough, but is part-time or temporary is hard. Why the part-time and temporary? Well, remember I am in school and in a year or so I have to student teach! So no working for me during that time. But then again, God has everything under control!

No comments: