Monday, August 20, 2007

Blog of the DAY at...

Check it out! I am blog of the day over at fuelmyblog.com!!!!

I got home and checked my email and there was a message from Sylvie Dixie about me being the blog of the day...what an honor...THANK YOU!!! For those of you who are here visiting my blog because of it....WELCOME....stay awhile...have fun looking around.

I have a fairly random blog....my life, my family, funnies, LOTS of pictures, blogging for money (yeah!) and all sorts of things to check out! I also have lots of fun friends...check them out too! Also if you came to visit via fuelmyblog you are probably aware that they are doing a SUPERBOWL CONTEST right now! If you're not aware of it, here is a shameless plug....go vote for ME...PLEASE!!!???!!!

Anyway thanks fuelmyblog! Have a fantastic day!

No comments: