Thursday, August 16, 2007

Celebrate Post #700



What a better way to celebrate post #700 by remembering my favorite singer!

Elvis Presley

I know I was only 3, thirty years ago; however, I am a true fan of Elvis Presley. Yes, I know he screwed his own life up and that he died too soon due to his own stupid decisions.....BUT I still find him a fascinating man. I love all the dorky movies he has made....Blue Hawaii, Kissin' Cousins, Jailhouse Rock, etc.....and I LOVE his
music...recently the song In the Ghetto keeps rolling through my mind but that is because I have been rolling through a few ghetto places! He has sang gospel, rockabilly, rock-n-roll.....traveled with greats such as Johnny Cash!!!!!

So, let's have a moment of silence for today the 30th anniversary of his death!



No comments: