Monday, August 13, 2007

More Pictures

So I'm assuming you all realized that I was at an amusement park this weekend? Alissa and I went to Universal Studios on Saturday and Sunday. It was nice to go two days in a row because we didn't have to feel rushed going on all the rides and stuff. I vant to suck your blood.....ok, yeah...he kinda scared the crap out of me! I was expecting him to do something, but he blew a big breath of air on my neck and freaked me out!

This is me and Alissa just hangin' out in Hollywood! No, really this is a backdrop in the park that we got our picture taken in front of!

This was the movie set of War of the Worlds on the backlot tour of Universal. This set was mammoth! Really unbelievable!

For you Julia Roberts fan you will know that I am about to enter the bookstore from her movie Notting Hill. Too bad they aren't real books, I haven't picked up a book to read in almost a week and I'm going a bit batty. I think one of my priorities is finding a used book store soon.

And of course no Universal backlot tour would be the same without a glimpse onto Wisteria Lane from The Desperate Housewives set. You do know that houses used on Wisteria lane have been famous houses in other television series? Like Leave it to Beaver. And who knows who livs at 1313 Mockingbird Lane? Yes, their house is one of the regulars on Wisteria Lane.

1 comment:

MKD said...

the munsters lived there!!