Thursday, August 30, 2007

What I want for my Birthday

So this post is for my Mom!! She always wants to know what I want for birthdays and Christmas...so I just thought I'd let ALL of you know..just in case! :)

So, since I have a fairly low paying job right now, I am really interested in gift cards to the following:

* Vons (Safeway): So I can go grocery shopping
* Starbucks: So I can enjoy a good cup of coffee while reading free books at Barnes & Noble
* Walmart or Target: So I can stock up on essentials!

Granted, I am always open for tangible gifts too! I just wanted to give my Mom a heads up because my birthday is in a little over two weeks!

1 comment:

Nina said...

I LOVE Starbucks gift cards! They are the best gift...they make me smile because I know I am about to get something very yummy and I didn't have to pay for it :O)