Monday, August 13, 2007

Famous People I Met....

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to meet several famous individuals....Unfortunately, I'm not on a first name basis with any of them...

Scooby and Shaggy were spotted quite frequently this weekend. However, there was never any sign of Fred, Daphne or Velma...I wonder what Scooby and Shaggy did with them!?! I actually had to take many shots of these two so I could get a half way decent picture for Susana and Brittany...I hope you appreciate my efforts!

Oh the Simpsons, everyone's favorite cartoon family....at least most everyone. I personally don't like them but my Dad thinks Homer is hysterically funny; alas, no Homer was spotted.

How can you not know who this is? Marilyn Monroe of course!

Doc Brown was just scootin' around the place...he seemed kind of distracted, so I'm sure he had some experiment about to blow up in his lab. So if you have ever wanted to ride the "Back to the Future" ride at Universal Studios you better do it now. The ride is closing in September.

And finally, Fiona and Shrek! I had a nice conversation with Fiona...she told me that she had lost her babies. She left them in the stroller near the Nickelodeon Blast Place and forgot to take them out of the strollers and then couldn't find them! Hmmm....I wonder if the big ogre knows that his babies were lost?

No comments: