Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Mason!!!


Oh, I so wanted to put this up early this morning; however, I haven't been able to access the Internet all day...dang wireless!

Today is Mason's 4th Birthday!! Yeah, Mason! I keep asking him, "Whose birthday is coming?" and he answers, "Masons!!!" I love this boy!!!

This picture of him on the Slip 'n Slide is probably one of my favorites right now!! That is pretty much how he lives life...Full Steam Ahead!!

Mason is probably one of the smartest, funniest little boys that I know! When I was in Moses Lake during his accident, he was riding in the back seat in his car seat and not fully buckled or sitting down. I told him to turn around and sit or the cops were going to stop me and he would be in TROUBLE! He didn't miss a beat and said back to me, "I'm not the one who is driving! You'd get in trouble!" Sheesh...where do kids come up with this stuff



I always have to beg to have him take a picture with me!!! Usually, it ends up like this one where someone quickly snaps a picture while he is trying to get away!!!! Slippery little kid!

And for all of you who prayed for him when he was attacked by a dog...thank you from my family to you!! He has recovered amazingly...some scarring, but you'd never be able to tell that it happened except for some scarring around his eye. And he is having a bit of a time liking dogs (other than his own).

Mason, I love you so much!!! Love Auntie!

No comments: