Saturday, August 18, 2007

HSM 2

And what exactly is HSM 2? Well, before I tell you I have to let you know that this post if for Chipo (and Noah!).....

....HSM 2 is High School Musical 2....it premiered on Disney last night and we had a little viewing party over at the Kapp's house. If you aren't already aware of it...High School Musical was probably the largest watched showed on Disney...EVER! And the soundtrack was the biggest selling OF ALL cd's last year (in all genres of music)....that should tell you a lot about the tweeners impact on today's culture....they want, but they can't buy so mom and dad shell out the money!!! Amazing.

So, yes, I went over and watched it. One--I own HSM (Yes, I admit it ok?) and Two it has my secret crush Zac Efron in it!! LOVE that boy! Anyway...in case you haven't watched it...my advice? Go for it...you know you're going to watch anyway!!!

No comments: