Thursday, August 23, 2007

Toby Keith Contest


Here we go again....(for all you country fans, that is the beginning of a country song!)...the guys and gals over whogets.com entered me into another contest! This time it is for Toby Keith's Big Dog Daddy CD....I have most of Toby's CDS; however, this is one of his newest and I don't have it yet!!!! Will you please go to my Toby Link and vote for me!!!!????!!!! Come on I have to win something someday!! Toby is probably my biggest country favorite...I love his in your face attitude. He doesn't take crap from anyone and sings what he wants to sing! Love him.....I've seen him in concert quite a few times too and he is just plain down to earth! Thanks for helping...I appreciate it!

PS....if you are going to vote at whogets anyway...will you take the time to vote for fourtiesandfun in her contest? Thanks!

No comments: