Friday, December 29, 2006

2006 Sure Flew By Fast....



1.) Where did you ring in 2006?
I spent it with Holly and Rodney at her apartment

2.) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Single....Still!!

3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Not as a student, but as a teacher all the time

4.) How did you earn your keep?
Substitute Teaching, KMPS Radio, Event Planning, Notary Public, umm....I'm sure there is more...oh yeah, blogging for MONEY!

5.) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes, I had to go to the ER for an acute asthma attack

6.) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Nope

7.) Where did you go on vacation?
SE Asia (mission's trip), Disney Cruise to the Caribbean, California (Disney included tomorrow)

8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?
Not a thing

9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
Holly and Rodney (the most important of them all!!!!), Derek & Kasey, I'm sure there were others

10.) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes

11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
Yep

12.) Did you move anywhere?
Nope

13.) What sporting events did you go to?
Bull Riding!!!

14.) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Kenny, Tim & Faith, Josh Turner, Little Big Town, Danielle Peck, Carrie Underwood, Charlie Daniels, and a ton others...seeing as I work for the #1 radio station KMPS then I go to a lot of concerts

15.) Are you registered to vote?
Yep

16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
Ummm....no (i'm sorry)

17.) Where do you live now?
Puyallup

18.) Describe your birthday.
Breakfast with Barb and Charlie, Shopping, Dinner....it was a great day of celebrating 32

19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
I don't know off the top of my head

20.) What is one thing you regret from this year?
I never have regrets...just live and learn

21.) What did you want for Christmas?
IPOD----still waiting for it from my Sister!

22.) Any new additions to your family?
Nope

23.) What was your best month?
All of them...I LOVE LIFE

24.) What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by?
Was there really anything important in 2006


25.) How do you plan to ring in 2007?
With my family (and possibly some of their neighbors) playing games and such in Southern Cali


Here is a little survey about my 2006 year in review...it's not totally exciting, but it is kinda fun to reminisce and see what we've done over the last year. Also makes me want to evaluate how 2007 is going to be.

Tell me about your 2006!!!

No comments: