Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Shopping!

I'm done, I'm done, I'm done (said in a little annoying sing song voice). I finshed all my Christmas shopping today....and I didn't spend nearly as much as I have in the past. Granted I didn't have nearly as much money to spend, so I didn't!! I got some great deals tonight at Aeropostale for my nieces and nephews...I'm hoping the girl in there is more aware of teenage dress codes then I am!!! Sheesh, to be 15 again!

I also bought ingredients to buy Truffles. The recipe doesn't seem hard, so I think I can do it! I think I can, I think I can!!! Happy shopping to all of you who haven't finished yet...and good luck fighting the traffic at the malls.

Remember to smile at Santa when you pass him in the mall, he only visits good little boys and girls on Christmas Eve!

No comments: