Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Pictures

UGH!!! I just printed out those lovely MC pictures I took for our Christmas card and they all came out crappy!!!! They look nice on the computer, but once printed they are grainy and have lines. The lady at the store was explaining to me that with digital cameras you can't zoom in too much because then you hit the digital side of you camera instead of the optical (wait a minute don't I have a digital camera? So why is this not working?) Anyways, for cards that are to be done by Sat morning, I have nothing, nada, zip, zilch...you get the picture (heh, heh, pun intended)....so we have to take them again on Tuesday which means Thursday and early Sat morning I'll be making 100 Christmas cards. I'm not complaining, because once I have the pictures and I cut out the paper it goes by very fast it's just a time issue now!!!!!!

No comments: