Monday, December 18, 2006

Random Fun

I went to lunch yesterday after church at ClaimJumper with the Davis family (thanks Noah for the great game of DOTS....you didn't cheat too badly!).....

....Noah's menu had fun facts from around the world. And of course, random trivia collector that I am I had to take it home with me. Here are just a few of the questions. See how many you can get right (Sorry Marcie you know the anwers...I will post the answers in a few days):

1. In February 1979, what happened in the Sahara Desert?
2. What country owns Antarctica?
3. What is the smallest country in the world?
4. How many deserts are in Europe?
5. What is the only continent without reptiles?
6. Which country was first to issue a self-adhesive postage stamp?
7. What is the largest island in the world? The second largest?
8. What is the only country that doesn't have a rectangular or square flag?
9. London's Big Ben is actually the name of the tower, the clock or the bell inside?
10. Where is the world's largest gold mine?

Have fun, and let me know how you do!

No comments: