Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Countdown!

Only 9 days until Christmas....That means 8 more shopping days (for those of you who procrastinate until Christmas Eve!)

Only 3 more days until I leave for California....oh thank God for vacations! I'm so excited to be in warm weather, with my family, and simply being on vacation. Life is different when you have no responsibilities of regular life. I'm simply excited...now if i can just get everything done that needs to be done before I leave I'd be a happy camper.

....laundry
....pack
....meet with Dad to pick up Christmas presents
....work
....church/MC christmas reception
....hopefully visit my sister
....clean my bedroom, bathroom and downstairs
....clean my car
....hopefully work on Monday!
....sleep sometime
.....post office to mail Grandma/Grandpa present

.....and the list goes on

No comments: