Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lasik Eye Surgery

I have terrible vision. I just recently had my eyes checked again, and they didn't miraculously go back to perfect vision. Because of my vision, I have considered Lasik for quite some time know. It is hard to come to this decision though, as you are performing surgery on a very delicate portion of your body (and if it fails you could lose your vision). However, I have a few friends that have done it and they have sung highet praise for Lasik Surgery. As I get closer to this decision I am looking for a certified doctor. This site shows certified doctors for this surgery. In fact, there is a certified doctor in my area that I might need to meet sometime. Till then, I will continue to research this surgery and make sure all my questions are answered before undertaking this life changing surgery.

No comments: