Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Contact Lenses

So yes, I have bad vision...I think I mentioned that just a few minutes ago. Well, until I jump into Lasik I will continue to wear my contacts. I currently wear Accuvue 2 and Accuvue Oasys...these are great contacts. Comfortable, long lasting, durable and cost effecient. This contact site talks about all Accuvue contacts including Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism, as well as Bausch & Lomb, Biomedics, CIBA Vision, CooperVision, and Fresh Looks. Each brand has its own benefits....finding the right contacts can be hard, but once you do you will be estactic about how well you can see. This site can help you research all these contacts, but you will need to visit an eye doctor to determine if you need speciality contacts such as the astigmatism contacts.

No comments: