Thursday, December 21, 2006

blogging

I'm sure you are all tired of reading all the advertisements I'm doing, but thank you to those who sift through all my posts and still read what I am putting up here! I know it is irritating to "sift"; however, I am now over $600 in money earned from payperpost, and this is just since signing up in October. There are people on the site that make that much and more in just of month of blogging for payperpost. It really is a great way to make some extra money. I'm really pushing it hard right now as I am leaving in February for almost three weeks to go to SE Asia on a mission's trip and won't be getting paid for those weeks....so this money is going to help pay my bills while I'm gone (nevermind the fact that I'm not getting paid during Christmas break either!). just remember, if you do decide to blog on payperpost.com, use me as a referral..... rachelannmac@hotmail.com

No comments: