Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday Worship

I love worship time during Sunday Morning services. What an amazing time to enter into the presence of God! I love coming into our living room and finding the presence of God in such an overwhelming powerful way. This morning, being the first Sunday of December, we began incorporating Christmas carols into our worship service. Have you ever really considered the words in some of our Christmas Carols? They speak of the birth of Jesus Christ, how angels came and sang of His glory, how weary souls cried out for His birth! Amazing. I love this time of year that we celebrate the birth of our Savior. How great does my soul sing out for my Savior! Thank you God for sending your Son to save us!

May you all remember the reason we celebrate this Christmas Season!

No comments: